How to make Corny dog
1. To make the bread mix the ingredients A. In a small bowl , mix the ingredients B , leave it to be frothy.
2. Break an egg in the flour and pour the B to mix through. Add enough water to make a pliable dough incorporate with the oil. Knead till smooth and non stick. Cover .Leave to rise in double.
3. For the sauce, sauté the onions and garlic, add the remaining ingredients and simmer for a min or so till thicken. Set aside till ready to serve.
4. Punch down the dough and knead well, divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll each dough like a thick rope and twine round the sausage sealing it up.
5. Place in a greased tray and leave to rise for an hour. Then bake in a preheated oven at 250 C for 10 min. Or till golden .
6. Slice the rolls on top and fill with sauce and cheese slices .
7. Garnish with fries.