How to make Plaited soft rolls
1. Mix ingredients B and let it turn frothy.
2. Mix ingredients B into A. Add more water if required to knead into a non sticky dough.
3. Cover dough and let it rise double in size.
4. Turn out on floured board and knead again for 10 mins.
5 Cut dough into 6 pieces. Roll each piece into a long rope.
6. Plait 3 ropes over lap each other. Place on greased tray and let it rise again .
7. Heat oven to 220 C.
8. Spray dough with water and sprinkle with garlic and parsley.Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins or till golden top.
9. Brush bread with butter.