How to make Pumpkin doughnuts
1. Mixed sugar, yeast and water , let it turn frothy . This will take a min or so.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, flour, salt softener,cinnamon and butter.
3. Pour yeast mixture into flour and knead to a soft dough. Dust flour if needed.
4. Leave dough to rest for an hour until double in size.
5. Place dough on floured surface and knead for 1 min. Cut into few pieces and roll into a stick. Twist the stick to tied a knot.
6. Leave to rest again.
7. Heat a fryer and deep fry dough at 375 F for 1/2 min and turn .
8. Drain on kitchen towel.
9. Dust doughnuts with cinnamon sugar and serve warm.